Thanks

Ryan Air Summer 2011

Hello all, I've only registered today so apologies if I'm in the wrong part of the forum.
    We are heading to Puerto Rico next July - returning after 15 years! (can't afford a holiday this year Im afraid)
    Can anyone tell me when the summer flights are usually released by Ryan Air please? Obviously want to benefit from the early prices.
    Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    flight release dates vary from airport to airport and normally around end of november for the likes of july 2011 summer flights ryanair used to sell advance flight tickets but had to cancel this as it depends on air controllers who gets the nod for certain routes etc.
    best way is just keep checking or register on their site for priorty flight releases.
    apt pics at www.rabcpics.co.uk

Thanks
    Cheers Rab,

Im going to book a private apartment, do you reckon I should wait until my flights are booked?

Thanks
    swings & roundabouts im afraid...........if you are not paying until arrival or like hotel packages which is around 7 weeks before holiday then go ahead but if you have to pay full whack then flights change or go to the wall its then all the hassle of rearranging etc etc.
    apt pics at www.rabcpics.co.uk

Thanks
    Hi Peter,

I would strongly advise booking your flight first - as early as you possibly can - and then sorting out the apartment later.

The thing is, if you do that you KNOW you will get there and even if your preferred apartment isn't available for your dates, there is always some accommodation that is available, whereas if you leave booking the flight and book the apartment now - as rab said at the risk of losing money - you are up the creek without a paddle should flights not be available or have hiked up considerably in price.

I have already booked my flights for GC for September at a low price and will sort the accomodation when I have a bit more money in the coffers, lol! Luckily, should I not be able to stretch to it this year, the flight is transferable so I can rearrange for another date.

Good luck!

Thanks
    You could always book accommodation that doesn't have to be paid till you get there, and can be cancelled fairly last minute

Thanks
    Thanks for the advice, I will wait until the flights are released & then book, its looking like we will be looking at the Tindaya apartments for our stay

Thread Information