Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks

green golf bungalows

Hi, My wife and I are off to the green golf bungalows in Maspalomas for the 3rd time on 16th Oct. We heard about the refurb and that it was meant to be open mid sept but we contacted first choice in Gran Canaria today and was told 2nd oct. Does anyone know any different ? Has anyone seen the outcome of the refurb ? Counting down the days....21 days to go.........

Thanks

Green Golf

just come back from their sister complex sandy golf yesterday and the refurb there was fab, they have taken the baths out and put shower cubicles in, modern furniture and the bedrooms had 2 wardrobes where there was only one before, had a quick look at green golf, (as I normally stay there) could only see the outside they have painted the bungalow in terracotta and yellow, fromm what I was told it is opening oct 1st but only half of it, if the sandy golf is anything to go by then I asume the green golf will be fab as well. Have a brill time and let me know what its like when you come back, Please give NELLIE my love from J, she will know who I am.

:have-fun: :boozy:

Thanks

Green Golf - Conway

As you can see by my reply's we did'nt stay at the green golf we stayed at the sandy golf we were upgraded to half board as we had booked the green golf, the refurb is fab and the green golf looks from the outside really nice, they have painted the bungalows terracotta and yellow,so I think they will be very nice a well. Hope you have a brill time:boozy:

Thanks
    Thanks for the info J, can not wait to check the place out. Just hope the half we stay in is open........We normally stay in room 146 out of habbit.....Will send your regards on....
    only 20 days to go :packed: :D :D :D

Thanks
    Hi Jay Kay,
    Hope you had a great time? How was the weather?

Thanks

Green Golf - Taybunn

just look on plan 146 is by the end of the pool yeh! from the outside I would say they will open the other side with the smaller pool, as the bungalows that side where the ones they had finished painting, dont take my word for it I could be wrong. ANYWAY i'm sure you will have a brill time whatever bungalow you have.

:have-fun:

By the way do you ever go to CAFE LA BELLE

Thanks

Green Golf - Conway

HI CONWAY, yes had a fab time weather was hot although the sun was intermitent in the afternoon, then about 4 ish it would be nice again, we did have rain on Friday afternoon for about 2 hours and I mean rain, but we occupied ourselves in the bar drinking SANGRIA, still came home with a good tan tho. My friends are going for xmas they have been there several times for xmas and new year and they always enjoy.

Thanks
    Glad you had a good time!

Do you know if there are places open on Christmas day doing ordinary cuisine i.e; not Christmas dinner!?

Thanks

conway - green golf

I think so, because they celebrate THREE KINGS DAY Jan 5th or 6th thats when they have their presents I believe, I can find out for you, bet you cant wait to go.

Thanks

conway - green golf

just look at www.grancanariaforum.com
    gives you info about xmas day resturants on there

Thread Information