Thanks

My mistake, wrong forum....

My apologies for posting here and not the accomodation forums. An honest mistake, I just didn't take the time to look around and figure out where I should post. I just re-posted in the accomodation forums.

Thanks

Hostel to start ???

Quote Originally Posted by fifth house View Post
    My apologies for posting here and not the accomodation forums. An honest mistake, I just didn't take the time to look around and figure out where I should post. I just re-posted in the accomodation forums.
    Couple of cheap hostels available up in the city. I suggest you book into one of these places for a week or so, that'll allow you some time to look around for a local flat/apartment. Most of the activities on this forum are based around the touristy South of the island although a few members on here are very familiar with the city having lived there. Hears a link to start you on your search:- http://www.hostelworld.com/findabed....nCountry.Spain

Thanks

searching for place...

Thanks Tony. I'm looking into the hostels, as well as trying to find a cheap apartment - hotel kind of place. There's also a bunch of places that people have mentioned on these forums, which I'm looking at as well. As far as the hostels go the Alcaravaneras looks like the best bet.

Cheers and bye for now.

Thanks
    Stayed in Falow on one occasion a number of years ago, found it basic, clean and quiet. Would use it again if I had occasion to. Single rooms available. were quite spacious (for a hostel) No english spoken at the reception

Thanks
    Thanks Coolcreen. Yeah it looks not too bad. Do you remember if there was any kind of storage where you can lock your things up? Do they have lockers for example. My only worry about a hostel is that I won't have a place to keep valuables when I'm out around town.

Thread Information