Thanks

Hypnotist at Shamrock

Morning just back this week to cold England after a week in PR
    Went to the Hypnotist show (Peter?) at the Shamrock last Thursday and to be honest I never believed in them but now I have to say that after seeing this guy I 100% believe this one at least is genuine,he had my wife and her friend on stage and knoowing them as I do I know for sure they were gone and doing things on stage that she would never do normally (nothing too embarrasing before you ask)
    Ther problem is they dont believe what we have told her they did, we were asked if we wanted a copy of the DVD of the show and we ordered one and were asked to come back the next day, we went back the next 3 days but no one knew or seemed to care about it aksing me to keep coming back and then promising to ring me to collect it (no one rang)
    My question os does anyone have a contact e mail, website or telephone number for this bar as I would really like to get my hands on a copy.

Thanks

Thanks

Shamrock Bar P. Rico!

Here you go, here's their website!!!!
    www.shamrock-irish-bar.com

Thanks
    don't know if this is the same guy we saw at Puerto Azul 2 or 3 years ago - my husband too did not believe any of it - until he saw the pics of himself later ! We never did get a video though - shame.
    Fee

Thanks
    Thanks for the info have sent an e mail to the bar and hope to get something back

Cheers

Thread Information