Thanks

Smile Parque de la Paz Apartments

Hi there
    We're going for a week to the above apartments in a couple of weeks time. Haven't been to Tenerife before, anyone know anything about these apartments, they look ok on the brochure but it was just a last minute deal. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks
    hi linda mate of mine stayed there january their room was good all the usual things they would of liked facing the pool as it was it was on the entrance side of the place in busy area 5-10 mins to the beaches pdla and las vistas cristianos good choice of bars restaurants etc. sure you,ll enjoy your 1st visit to tenerife have a happy one:have-fun: :grin:

Thanks
    Hi Doug
    Thanks for taking the time to reply - resort seems to be in a good part so really looking forward to it.
    Linda

Thanks
    Hi Linda

I am heading to these apartments for the 3rd time on Friday. They are good for the price and there is a good variety of pub, resteraunts and shops within a 5 minute walk.

I hope you enjoy them

PW

Thanks
    Hi PW
    Thanks for getting back to me. Have emailed hotel direct as I found a contact for them on the web and have requested a quiet(ish) room quite high up with a sunny balcony (terrace). I have a 1 bed-roomed apt. booked - any ideas what room nos. would be good. I haven't had a reply yet from the hotel. Thanks.
    Linda

Thanks
    Hello

Unfortunately I am just back for Parque De La Paz after a great week's holiday.

Our rooms were 108/109 and they were overlooking the road so that was quite noisy so it's best to avoid rooms ending in 08 to about 13.

We had a great time at the local bars etc. If you go into "Hole in the Wall" tell them that the nuns from Aberdeen say hello!

I hope you enjoy your holiday as much as I did and I wish I was going back again

PW

Thanks
    Hi PW
    We also had a great time at these apartments. Yes they were basic, but the maid service was excellent - credit where credit is due. We had room 423 which overlooked the pathway and looked over the Safari Centre - what a great view, especially at night with all the lights on. It was very quiet too.
    The apts. were well situated for the beach, bars, etc. Didn't get to the Hole in the Wall, but the wee Chinese rest. just along from Cocunut Joe's was excellent.
    Had a look around the Mare Nostrum Resort - it looked fab (but expensive).
    All in all a great week - glad you enjoyed yours too!

Regards
    Linda

Thread Information