Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks

marina suites updated

hi folks

i have just recieved confirmation this morning from first choice that the two a la carte restaraunts have been merged in to one large buffet style restaraunt.
    good news for those already booked h/b.
    sadly for us on a price quote our booking would rise by over £700 for the fortnight as the whole deal would have to be rebooked as s/c and h/b seemingly are on different contracts that of course is based on three people and we would end up losing all our early booking discounts that we recieved
    we are going to do the same as last year therefore keep our booking as it is and ask at reception for any special hotel offers on arrival as we did this with the breakfast set up last year and it was a lot cheaper.
    puerto rico is blessed with great restaraunts and bars so we have no problems anyway and it is def a lot cheaper and more fun eating out.
    so for anyone heading out there before we do we would appreciate an update if possible on the changes our date is may
    thanks in advance.
    rab_c.
    apt pics at www.rabcpics.co.uk

Thanks
    Hi all

Instead of booking through First Choice why not try Eclipse Direct on the internet. The eventual booking is through First Choice but the saving for a family of 3 in August is about £100.

:banana:

Thanks

Maina Suites

Quote Originally Posted by bri1
    Hi all

Instead of booking through First Choice why not try Eclipse Direct on the internet. The eventual booking is through First Choice but the saving for a family of 3 in August is about £100.

:banana:
    Are they cheaper than me then

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen
    no owen they are not i just did a check for may when we go booking the marina suites with you for two weeks in may and a flight with globespan it works out £40 cheaper than going with eclipse direct who in turn are over £100 cheaper than first choice that of course is based on three adults.
    but we have managed a really good deal as we booked away last year when we were over there at that time you did not have confirmation of a contract with the suites for this season if i remember correctly nor the fantastic prices of 64 euros a room per night in may and june.
    i do hope that visitors and members take note of the services you are offering when they come on to the forum as they really are hard to beat.
    rab_c.
    apt pics at www.rabcpics.co.uk

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen
    No there were a direct comparison between each other as First Choice appear to have the majority of references e.g. Rab_c. first post.

I am all for saving money and personally I am travelling on August 23rd. I hav e booked midweek flights through BA flying from Gatwick (£300 for 3 travellers) and booked the room through you (£780). I will also be booking the airport taxi as well through your site.

Prices will always be dependent on the cost of the flights to find the cheapest deal, but it is fun finding them.

This will be my third visit to marina suites, they are the best.:banana:

Thanks

Marina Suites

After several years at the Rio Sol I've booked at the marina suites for the end of the month. I need to know which are the best apartments any idea? Any other info that First Choice dont tell you?

Top Cat

Thanks
    I prefer apartments that overlook the Marina rather than the pool area. They tend to be more private and quieter especially during the day. These apartments tend to have the sun on the balconies from about midday to sunset.
    Best floor is 5th upto the 9th and from number 12 upwards on each floor. These apartments overlook Puerto Rico and have a glorious sunset.
    As for size the apartments are generally all the same size in the hotel which is bigger than most other apartments in other complexes. The only down side is that it is a two burner hob, so catering in the apartment is limited although there is a microwave.
    Bathrooms are spotlessly clean and there is constant hot water. Powershowers are over a full size bath and towels are changed daily.
    There are a very good choice of restaurents all within walking distance and on the flat. The beach is 5 minutes walk. Europa Centre is 5 minutes by taxi and approx €3.
    And the ferry departs from the marina about every half hour.
    Staff are vey accommodating, and the cleaners are like a constant brigade in the hotel.
    I travelled with First Choice last year and when I used their services there was no issue and I found them helpful. There is an introduction morning the day after arrival. If you intend to go on any organised trips suggest that you look at alternatives advertised through Owens site.
    Enjoy your stay, as I am sure you will always book again.

Thanks

bri1

Cheers for the info. I will try for your rec. of apartments. I am trying to get an E-mail address for the Marina Suites do you know of it?
    Owen said he may be able to locate it but no info yet.

Tc

Thanks
    they have a web site under construction www.marinasuitesgrancanaria.com

email reservas@marinasuitesgrancanaria.com
    Mary
    The British Medical Clinic,
    Bungalows Martinica 19, Puerto Rico
    www.britishmedicalclinic.com

Thanks

Smile E-Mail

Cheers Mary will give it a try. Only 2 more weeks to go before my next visit.

Tc

Thread Information