Thanks

*disabled person* help needed as to where to stay

hi all im planning a trip with my family and my mum is disabled and in a wheelchair , can anyone suggest place , area where to stay. planning trip in february . any info would be great cheers sharonx

shirley Guest
    I would suggest Playa Mogan, Gran canaria. All flat really And one of the garden suites in the hotel cordial, All on the flat, and from there down to the beach, and all the shops. all on the flat

Thanks
    They are posting in the Tenerife forum so are more likely to want accommodation there.

Thanks
    On the flat the best places are Playa de las Americas which i flat , Los Christianos which in areas is flat , and Puerto de la Cruz , maybe best sticking clear of Los Gigantes and Fanabe whcih is also downhill towards the beach as its on a slope down towards the beach . all off them do have hilly areas but brochures will say so and they are not like Puerto Rico with the hills

Thinking about it Torviscas area may be the best the Esmerelda is a good hotel there and its mainly flat BUT there are hills , if you really want flat parts maybe Fuerteventura may be better but remember all the isalnds are volcanic so will be hilly

Thanks
    hi thanks for info , opted for ground floor apartment in parque santiago i , any info on complex ??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ad.c View Post
    hi thanks for info , opted for ground floor apartment in parque santiago i , any info on complex ??
    Yep its a great complex and on the flat , its only a short way away from the beach and also there is a flat prom that goes to Los Cristianos there , there are afew bars just after the complex , one being Hralequins but you will ave trouble getting to them with a wheelchair , if you pass there you will come to a area of bars/restaraunts and shops which is very disabled friendly and the restaraunst are very good as well , , all this is if you turned left when you get to the prom , you can go right but really the other way is more diabaled friendly and IMHO a lot nicer than going into the PDLA main resort

this map will help http://www.eurosol.com/map_p3.htm there is also a very nice pool bar a t Parque santiago 3 which is accessible from the prom

Thread Information