Thanks

Exclamation Photographer wanted

Is there anyone out there who has a good camera and skills to take some good (digital, of course) photos of a property that is for sale? I have lots of "OK photos" but I need more professional ones, especially for the inside. If I get a reply, I would very much like it to include how much it would cost, e.g. per hour or per visit or whatever this is measured by.
    Eva

Thanks
    Hello, My name is Violetta Liszka and I am a professional photographer with excellent equipment (Canon 1D Mark IV) I am based in Southampton, but can work in Hampshire, London. Please see my profile on skillpages website for more information:
    http://www.skillpages.com/violetta.l...a48&resindex=0

Thank you

Violetta Liszka

Quote Originally Posted by Eyja View Post
    Is there anyone out there who has a good camera and skills to take some good (digital, of course) photos of a property that is for sale? I have lots of "OK photos" but I need more professional ones, especially for the inside. If I get a reply, I would very much like it to include how much it would cost, e.g. per hour or per visit or whatever this is measured by.
    Eva

Thanks

photographer offering

Quote Originally Posted by Eyja View Post
    Eva

Hi Eva,

saw your post and thought i'd answer; iv'e been a phographer for years, and recently set up my own business. I use a canon 7d, and several lenses including a prime, wide angle and others.
    so I have all the equipment but I also have the passion and dedication of taking as many shots, for however long it takes.
    if you want to check out my work some of it is here on the website im currently building: maverickmemories.co.uk
    it will give you an idea of my style and competence.

as far as costs.... as long as travel expenses like flight and maybe lodgings overnight were covered I'd be happy to do it. I only say overnight as I would take all day if neccesary to get the results you were happy with.

I think flight and maybe travle expenses are £250-350?

let me know if your interested and I can help at all.
    sincerely

Alex (maverick)
    Last edited by chorlton; 13th August 2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Removed personal contact details

Thread Information