Thanks

Restaurant/night life recommendations?

Going to Puerto Rico in October, with my partner, parents and sister. Aged from 20 upwards, what is there for us to do at night? Any restaurants you would recommend? Last time I went on a winter holiday (Egypt, January!), there was nothing to do at night (all entertainment etc had stopped at the end of the summer season!) and we found ourselves back in our room by 9:30pm most nights definitely don't want that, especially as we are going with my family this time! Is the night life/enertainment all year round?

Thanks
    The nightlife in PR is open all year round. Bars like Harleys, Bora Bora, Snoopys and Sugar etc stay open to around 4.00am every night, so you'll have no problems there! Restaurants - There's the choice of more expensive restaurants such as Oscars, La Taberna and Minanas or you could opt for the cheaper quality eateries such as Balcon Canarios, San Miguels in the main Commercial Centre. Infact there are numerous decent restaurants to choose from.

Thanks
    Brilliant, thank you that's good to know. We're not going to be out partying, but it's good to know that there are good restaurants/bars that we can just go to and have a drink/relax for the evening.

Thanks
    If you want to relax for an evening, I must recommend Minana's. It's just under the Castillo de Sol apartments, and a taxi will take you there. Peter is a lovely Geordie host, who will make you very welcome,and Juan is a wonderful chef who is passionate about his food. They call themselves a " chill-out" restaurant, and if you're lucky, you'll be there when they're doing one of their flamenco nights, when Juan will leave the kitchen and strut his stuff! You'll need to book,though, as it's very small. You can find them on Facebook, Minana's Restaurante.

Thread Information